Senior Project Due Date 4/6

            Here’s my weekly update for my senior project! This week I started putting details on my house. I have added the little squares for the garage, the house numbers, on of the windows, and the lines that are on the top of my house. I am starting on the steps which I hope won’t take too long to do. After I get the steps done I have to work on putting the other windows in there. I hope to have all my windows and details done by next week on block day. After I get the whole house done I have to color it in so it can actually look like my house.
            Some of the struggles that I have had this week is getting the house to either look exactly like my sketch or for the most part look like my sketch. Another struggle that I had was staying on task. I had one day where I wasn’t really working on my project and that has affected me a little because I’m behind on my schedule. Some of the strengths that I had this week was staying on task the other days. I have also gotten the details on the house which only took a little bit of my time.
            Next week, I plan to have the whole house done and start coloring it in by block day. To make that happen I am going to have to start coming in during lunch and work on the project. Especially since next week is the final week to work on this. I don’t plan on putting this in an actual website, but instead just taking screen captures of the whole thing and putting that on my blog post next week.
            Some things that I hope I can change is how much time I spend working on the littlest details. I hope I can start by just putting it all together and worry about the little details in the end, so I’m not rushing the last week the project is due. Another thing that I am going to change is that I’m going to start working on this project at home, so the project can be done on time and not look rushed.
This is what I have gotten accomplished since last week. I haven't  finished the stairs yet, but I am almost finished with that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kelvin's Kitchen Logo

Tim Berners-Lee and Color Sampler