Kelvin's Kitchen Logo

For these 4 logos I did a plate with the words Kelvin's Kitchen on them, but I chose 2 different fonts. The font that I used in the top row is Dawning of a New Day. The second font I used for the bottom row is The Heart Maze Demo. I did this logo because it is supposed to represent something like ketchup or a sauce written on the plate. Then I made it with a black plate and a white plate. I also made one bigger version and 2 smaller versions.





On these 4 logos I had the object be a cutting board. With the same 2 fonts and in the same positions as the ones on the plate. I also made the cutting boards black and white. I also made one version of the logo bigger and then 2 logos smaller versions.

If you have any feedback on either logo please let me know in the comments.

Comments

  1. Super cool!! Maybe try messing around and making the border of the circle different colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the use of plates and cutting boards as backgrounds for the text.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love all of these!I like the circles ones best and especially the one with the less curly font.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the plates!! Maybe try messing around with the fonts to give it a new look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. To the Marissa Durkin, I like the plate ones but i think the border around the letters need to be smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look great! The only thing is that without reading your comment, I wouldn't have known that it was a plate or a cutting board.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the plate that is back and twisted 45 degrees.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm liking the plates better than the cutting boards. And I think the black ones - with the text tilted - like the bottom left black plate. What if you made that inner ring a shade of gray - I know I said only black and white right now... :) Yeah - try it with a whole bunch of fonts. And you can also make the type intentionally bust out of the circle, though I guess then the sauce would be on the table cloth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like these but I would look at more fonts

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the plate ones because lots of food places come to mind that use a plate as a background. I think that looking at other fonts to would be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the plates better than the cutting boards. The logo to me just seems to flow better that way. Food really comes to mind with the plates, unlike the cutting board I had to think about what it was when I first saw it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tim Berners-Lee and Color Sampler