Senior Project Due Date 3/30

Here is my weekly update on my senior project! This week I decided to change my idea once again which was probably a bad idea, but it’s okay! My new and final project that I am going to stick with is make an image of my house with programming. I have actually gotten a lot of work done this week with how my new project is going. 
            This week I have accomplished creating a sketch up of what my house looks like on paper. I had to google my address and click on images to see what the outside of my house looks like. After I found a good image I started sketching. My sketch is finish and I need to scan it in to the computer, so it can be uploaded to my blog. After I got that done I started working in Khan Academy and started with the outline of my house. I have finished the outline and I have started on some of the details. 
          I have stayed on task for the most part all week which has helped really well in making sure I am getting my work done. Some cons this week is obviously starting over for the 3rd time during this project. This is a bad thing because the end of the project is almost here and I know it is going to take me a while to get my house to come together. I do believe that I am going to get this done on time especially if I start to work on the project outside of class time. When I start working on this outside of class I think I will be able to get a lot accomplished. Some difficulties that I have had this week is with trying to keep everything scaled and not look squished. This is my biggest struggle because it is actually kind of hard to put a huge image inside a little box. One thing that I did find out is that I can change the height and width of my canvas. I didn't think you could change it, so I was having a little difficulty on keeping everything to scale.
Here is what I have so far on my sketch up of my house. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kelvin's Kitchen Logo

Tim Berners-Lee and Color Sampler